First, he talks about new and replaced enchants/runestones.
The following are no longer used, and can be turned in for something else:
- Eldritch runestones (exchange for Bonding of same level)
- Tranquil Enchantment (exchange for Choice Pack - full range of almost all enchants)
- Insignias of Leeching or Vigor (exchange for insignia choice pack of same level)
The exchange is in PE, next to the Claims Agent. You can trade in any enchantment in the "Enchantment Trade In" tab and then go to the "Enchantment Claim" tab and you will see a "Enchantment Choice Pack" of the same rank that you traded in. The choice pack is same rank and same type in terms of number of stats boosted.
Rank 15 is the new highest rank, with the following:
- Single-Stat, such as Dark or Radiant, now provide +1200 of the stat (up from 1,000 at Rank 14)
- Dual-Stat, such as Cruel, now provide +660 to 2 stats (up from R14 of +600/+600)
- Triple-Stat, such as Black Ice, now provide (up from R14 of +700 to one stat and +350 to two stats)
Note that the Heart of Fire enchant from Acquisitions Inc cannot be upgraded to R15!
Various stats have changed, so the main enchants now provide (Offense, Defense, Utility):
- Dark: ArPen, Critical Resist (was LSteal), Companion Influence Strength (was move)
- Silvery: Accuracy (Was Recovery), Deflection, Glory Bonus
- Radiant (no change): Power, Max HP, Gold Bonus
- Azure (no change): Crit, Defense, XP Bonus
- Tactical Enchantment (new): Combat Advantage, Awareness, (no utliity).
- Woven Tales: Crit + Combat Advantage, Deflection + Awareness, Companion Influence Str + Gold Bonus.
- Shiny Coin: ArPen + Com Adv, Awareness + Max HP, XP + Gold.
- Savage: Crit + ArPen, Crit Resist + Max HP, Gold + XP
- Ruthless: Crit + Accuracy, Crit Resist + Defense, Glory + Gold.
- Cruel: Power + Accuracy, Defense + Deflect, Hit Points Strength (healing-related) + Glory Bonus
- Vicious: ArPen + Pow, Crit Resist + Deflect, Glory + XP
- Brutal: Pow + Crit, Max HP + Defense, Companion Infl Str + XP.
- Wicked: ArPen + Accuracy, Deflect + Max HP, Gold + Hit Points Strength.
- Demonic: Power + Crit + ArPen, Defl + Max HP + Crit Resist, (no utlity in preview).
- Gigantic: Crit + ArPen + Accuracy, Defense + Defl + Max HP, (no utility).
- Draconic: Power + ArPen + Accuracy, Defense + Crit Resist + Max HPs, (no utility).
- Black Ice: Power + Crit + Accuracy, Deflect + Defense + Crit Resist, (no utility)
- Assassin's Enchant (new): Crit + Accuracy + Combat Advantage, Deflect + Crit Resist + Awareness, (no utility).
Runestones (Offense, Defense):
Runestones at R15 now grant +660 to a stat (or +2,640 Max HPs).
Bonding Runestone R15 now grants 70% of companion stats for 30 seconds (R14 was 65%). (Note, the Bolster bonus from companions can bring the total for all 3 bonding plus Bolster to 245% stats from companion).
Here are the stats from runestones:
- Arcane: ArPen, Deflection
- Profane: Crit Strike, Defense
- Recondite (new, was Training): Accuracy, Awareness
- Empowered: Power, Max HPs
- Serene: When companion is struck by an attack, companion has a chance to gain HPs. (This is currently really useless)
- Indomnitable: Your pet's powers that target foes deal +x% additional damage over 3 seconds as physical damage, only the best Indomnitable runestone applies.
The video also shows off the new Legendary level of Insignias. They can give +1,120 to one stat and +480 to a second stat.
He has a spreadsheet here with all the info.
Rainer's second video is regarding whether Mod 16 is good or bad. This is similar to a thread I posted above. There are a lot of bugs in it. It's worth checking out what he says.