Hello & Welcome

General Game related posts
Alphastream

Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:31 pm  

What? I don't have a personality disorder! I think? Wait... Hmm...
Playing:
Dagdra Deepforge: Dwarven Cleric
Garla Shieldbreaker: Half-Orc Great Weapon Fighter
Zendra Soulseeker: Moon Elf Warlock
Jalazea Shieldborn: Tiefling Paladin
My Dungeons & Dragons blog can be found here!

Skjoldulf

Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:11 pm  

Hi fellas! :)

Complete nab in this game and big fan of D&D [DL and FR settings in particular]. My char is for now Skjoldulf [human, GWF]. Playing for like 3 or 4 days now and haven't decided yet what to play. My previous mmo experience is Warhammer online [played tank and rdps there] and SW:TOR [BH tank and BH dps ;)].

I am old, salty, retired mofo from Poland that like social/friendly/pve/pvp guilds and fun in good team :)

Since i didnt decided yet what char i will be commited to feel free to tell what you need in guild. I am at GWF atm but i am thinking about making some tank char [played these mostly on various mmo]. Just tell me what will be needed moe in taem :)

See ya in game! Cheers!

Alphastream

Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:18 pm  

Skjoldulf wrote:Hi fellas! :)

Complete nab in this game and big fan of D&D [DL and FR settings in particular]. My char is for now Skjoldulf [human, GWF]. Playing for like 3 or 4 days now and haven't decided yet what to play. My previous mmo experience is Warhammer online [played tank and rdps there] and SW:TOR [BH tank and BH dps ;)].

I am old, salty, retired mofo from Poland that like social/friendly/pve/pvp guilds and fun in good team :)

Since i didnt decided yet what char i will be commited to feel free to tell what you need in guild. I am at GWF atm but i am thinking about making some tank char [played these mostly on various mmo]. Just tell me what will be needed moe in taem :)

See ya in game! Cheers!

Hey hey! Welcome, and we are glad to have you with us!

Dragonlance is an awesome setting. I wonder if we will see it return for D&D 5E. It would be really cool to see that.

For characters, I think anything works well. We can always use tanks and healers, but we do have several of those as well. It's more important that you enjoy what you play!
Playing:
Dagdra Deepforge: Dwarven Cleric
Garla Shieldbreaker: Half-Orc Great Weapon Fighter
Zendra Soulseeker: Moon Elf Warlock
Jalazea Shieldborn: Tiefling Paladin
My Dungeons & Dragons blog can be found here!

Skjoldulf

Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:09 pm  

Since i always played tanks... And i do not am satisfied with GWF i decided to roll a tank. My shortie is Skarrim Stoneshield and it's GF. Hope will be of use to the team soon enough ;)

•   Information