Hello & Welcome

General Game related posts
Sigill MacFinn

Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:30 pm  

Hi everyone Sigill here :)

I hope everyone will log in & use this as a means to communicate plans & ideas [tips & tricks] etc especially during maintenance/downtime/offline etc

After registration is confirmed [12-24 hours if u catch me asleep then at work], you will be able to access the Guild only forum - which isn't visible to non-registered visitors to the site - where there will be more detailed Guild & game info & tips.

Should you wish after initial registration, you can "change" your screen-name if you would prefer a more Neverwinter name for the forums :)

Feel free to reply to this post & introduce yourself with as much or as little information as you'd like to share or create new topics with any question / request / idea etc for us all to contribute too :)

see you soon :)
What Class Are You Forgotten Realms Wiki Neverwinter Wiki

..... rolling 1's for over 25 years .....

Alphastream

Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:40 pm  

Hi all!

Folks call me Alpha. My characters are listed below, though most of my time is spent on the first two (Dagrda = Divine Cleric, Garla = Great Weapon Fighter).

I am a huge fan of Dungeons & Dragons, the tabletop game behind the Neverwinter MMO. It is a hobby of mine, and I regularly play and run the game for friends, neighborhood kids, and at major US conventions. I am also fortunate at times to write official adventures and articles for D&D. It is a dream come true. You can find information on my projects on my blog.
Playing:
Dagdra Deepforge: Dwarven Cleric
Garla Shieldbreaker: Half-Orc Great Weapon Fighter
Zendra Soulseeker: Moon Elf Warlock
Jalazea Shieldborn: Tiefling Paladin
My Dungeons & Dragons blog can be found here!

Bobi

Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:27 pm  

Hi all,

People call me all sorts of rude things ;) but I play Bobi (TR) , Oopsee Dayzee (DC), my newest toon Incindorita (SW) and rarely my backups Bob (GWF) and Tiny (GF) 8-)

I am the long-suffering wife of Sigill :lol: and am often interrupted from playing by my two feline fur-babies and a teen who should know better ;) :lol:

I am happy to try and help anyone but be warned I have a very warped sense of humour :lol: :lol: !!
Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.
Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

General Pancake

Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:21 am  

Hi all,

People call me all stuff variating from daddy to pancake.
I mainly sit in the SH chatting and admiring our fountain so if you need help with runs ask bobi :D

cya

Tank

Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:21 pm  

Heya

Tank here, sexiest dwarf in game! :twisted:
Well, Emperor here, as that's the toon I am playing the last months ... ermm another GF ... another tank .... another DWARF! :mrgreen:

I solely exist to torture mrs bossypants .... eeeek Bobi I wanted to say! Honestly! :roll:
You;ll find me grinding everywhere, pugging and complaining about my bad luck but if you need something just whisper!
Just remember to tell me how much you love dwarves and all, mkay?

Tank
Hiding under my rock ...

Alistra

Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:28 pm  

Hi everyone !!! It's Alistra!

My game is on more than I'm at the pc, and sometimes my boys take over the keyboard :roll:

bubulinu

Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:18 pm  

Hello all, Bubu here, plante on my Devoted Cleric. Im In the one that scares new members in guild. I love every dungeons and skirmish....even of i dont know it. I like my little monster and pervy things. Hit.me up in game for help..if im online

Goraoth

Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:47 am  

Greetings,
I play a nice dwarf OP as my main and have a few others I will tinker with from time to time. Between school and work I find my time can be sporadic but I try my best to participate with the guild. Not much else to say. Later
假裝自卑和鼓勵他的傲慢態度
-孫子

menello5700

Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:40 pm  

Hi, greetings from Spain, I am playing Neverwinter with 3 toons:

Goldie Baby (TR), Txarra Apaiz (DC) and Lara Dorren aep Shia (SW).

No one of them is the declarate "main" one, just switching from one to another, according to my mood, but my favourite seems to be Goldie.

Being a man, I am playing with 3 female characters, because I think it's more pleasant and more funny to stare at the pretty girlie toon in the screen then the harsh, big, muscled man (although it is personal, indeed).

I hope it's not a serious personality disorder ;)

Thanks for inviting me to "The Harbingers"! I am really enjoying my time with you.
"Everybody wants to change the world, but nobody thinks about changing himself" Leo Tolstoy

Lara Dorren aep Shia - Half-elf SW
Txarra Apaíz - Human DC
Goldie Baby - Drow TR

Bobi

Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:07 pm  

Lol at the personality disorder - although I think we all have to be a little mad to be playing RPG D&D and be in the Harbingers ;) :lol:
Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.
Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

•   Information